Wether you're a beginner, enthusiast or advanced photographer
seeking a unique tour experience, there's a workshop for everyone.
Now, it's not even about expensive professional gear as much as it is understanding of your camera, some fine art principles and a mix of
simple editing skills. Even with a new smart phone, It's possible to
SHOOT LIKE A PRO!
The rest takes everyone well into to the next levels, together!
• How to use your Camera: Settings and functions
• Understanding focal length, which lens and when
• Landscape and architecture, tips and techniques
• Wildlife, entertainment and low light photography
• Bracketing your exposures for extended edit control
• Composing your images before you pull the trigger
• Culling your best images for final edit and printing
• Workflow from "RAW" process to easy editing apps
• Best of tour slide show and instructional workshop
Wildlife and landscape photography.
Techniques for capturing and editing lifestyle images.
Rules, tricks and editing techniques.
Stage performance and low light photography.
Candid and direction portrait techniques.